Windsor Training Center
Windsor Training Center, located in Liberty TWP, Ohio is dedicated to providing the continuous education and training that enables our staff to carry on the Tradition of Caring for the residents of Windsor House Inc.
The Windsor Training Center offers a variety of services including:
- The training necessary for employees to become State Tested Nursing Assistants.
- State and regional testing provided on site for student nursing assistants.
- Level advancement training for nursing assistants to move up the career ladder within the corporation.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation training and certification program provided to any interested employee and to anyone with this interest in the community.
- First Aid training.
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention course.
- IV therapy certification for Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Support to all staff for advancement through continuing education programs.
- Continuous in-service training to meet the growing educational needs of our staff.
- Our Quality Assurance program assists the facilities to meet all compliance and regulatory standards to maintain our excellent resident care.
- Coordinates inter-facility communications.
The Windsor Training Center is located next to the Liberty Township Administration Building
1321 Churchill Hubbard Rd.
Youngstown, Ohio 44505
Click Here for Directions
Windsor House, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Windsor House, Inc. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.