Windsor Resource Center
Windsor Resource Center, located in Liberty TWP, Ohio is dedicated to providing the continuous education and training that enables our staff to carry on the Tradition of Caring for the residents of Windsor House Inc.
The Windsor Resource Center offers a variety of services including:
- The training necessary for employees to become State Tested Nursing Assistants.
- State and regional testing provided on site for student nursing assistants.
- Level advancement training for nursing assistants to move up the career ladder within the corporation.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation training and certification program provided to any interested employee and to anyone with this interest in the community.
- First Aid training.
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention course.
- IV therapy certification for Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Support to all staff for advancement through continuing education programs.
- Continuous inservice training to meet the growing educational needs of our staff.
- Our Quality Assurance program assists the facilities to meet all compliance and regulatory standards to maintain our excellent resident care.
- Coordinates inter-facility communications.
- Maintains and updates corporate policy and procedures protocols.
1321 Churchill Hubbard Rd.
Youngstown, Ohio 44505